Look at me i'm an elf!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Friday, October 26, 2007
Sorry it tood so long but do u always have to tag me!
A- Attached or single: SINGLE AND PROUD OF IT!(I can see my dad saying u better be!)
B- Best Friends: Bonnie, Britton, Shlbi, all my sisters and stepsisters...oh ya dad fits in there somewhere...
C- Cake or Pie: Cake i love that frosting!
D- Day of choice: SATURDAY! a day to hang with friends...and family
E- Essential Item: My hair stuff i can't go a day with crazy hair...except on crazy hair day that is.
F- Favorite Color: Pink all the way...and blue!
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I prefer Gummi Bears i feel like i'm eating bugs with worms.
H- Hometown: FARMINGTON!
I- Indulgence(s): well i'm not quite sure what this means but i like to get my hair and nails done...does that work?
J- January or July: July cause thats when i can swim and no school!
K- Kids: Ummmm....i don't have any yet...
L- Life is Incomplete Without: yes gosple but also dance and a good friends and family
M- Marriage Date: May 6, 2007 jk i'm not married yet just put a random date!(I bet u anything this is the real date i get married just not the year.
N- Number of Siblings: 5 brothers and 2 sisters well alot more now but i'm to lazy to count
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples...with carmel....yum!
P- Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS AND BUGS!
Q- Quotes: well lets rack my brain here...oh heres one "your never fully dressed without your smile" i don't know who its by its on Annie
R- Reason To Smile: I'm happy, some boy talks to me...stuff like that.LOL
S- Season: Fall or Spring
T- Tag Three: I don't know who hasen't been tagged but i'll guess ummm...SHelly, Brandi...and ummmm...dad make trev do it on yours!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: well i'm pretty open so i don't know what u don't know about me....I love to sing even tho i can't ummm....I kinda want to be a photographer...
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I love both vegis and meat so I am a TRUE meat eater but a vegetarian as well
W- Worst Habit: Picking my finger nails someone plz help me stop the habbit!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: x-rays...to see if I was human!!!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Spagetti or salad or just a hambergur i'm not ver picky
Z- Zodiac: Cancer the crab all the way! :)
FINALLY I'M DONE YAY!
Posted by Dancing Queen at 2:11 PM
Thursday, September 27, 2007
its been forever since i blogged! Well school has started...and well its school. I have done so much this summer so I just thought i would say hi to everyone! Well I have to sing this sunday at church...I'm singing We Believe and i'm really nervous. Oh and yes i finally got a new retainer...and finished eclipse! Well love u all and if u have any good books to read please recomend me! I have nothing to read. LOVE U ALL!
Posted by Dancing Queen at 5:40 PM
Monday, August 27, 2007
This is Brandi posting this video (with Brooke's permission) of the funniest thing I've seen! I laugh every time I see this! You are a funny girl, Brooke. I guess she was trying to take a picture of herself, but instead the camera was on video mode, so she just sat there and waited for the flash, smiling! Gotta love it!
Posted by Dancing Queen at 8:45 AM
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Alright i've put this out long enough. I mean come on if Shelly did it before me...thats just plain sad! So here goes 7 things you don't know about me...
7. I want to be a cosmotologist when i grow up! I love to do hair and nails and stuff like that so when i'm a junior i'm gonna go to beauty school and take classes. That way when i graduate I will have my degree.
6. I went to EFY this year and met a really cute guy...I'm sure you can figure out which one i'm talking about. And he and I talk everyday either through email or on the phone...and I absoulutly love it!(but to him were just friends)
5. I am going to audition for the davis county play of "High school Musical" And I really want to be Gabriella or Sharpay...like thats ever going to happen but i can dream can't I!
4. I have never broken a bone in my whole life! but you know I always wonder what that would be like...everyone would care for you and stuff. But hey it hasen't happened yet!
3. I love to shop and be pampered. Most of you probably know this but i love to get my hair cut because I love when they massage my head when they are washing my hair. That is being pampered to me! And well if you mention anything like that i'm all ears!
2. I'm considering taking acting classes. I won't be that good but ever since yellowstone I've had a craving for the stage! I want to sing and dance for a play it just sounds like so much fun.
1. (oh good last one!) This summer Peri my friend taught me how to "write cute" she said my handwritting was to neat so she helped me fix it now it is cute! and i was so glad!
Ok so I did my seven...some of you probably knew a lot of things that i said but i tried. But since everyone on my list has been tagged I'm going to start a new thing......:D. Ok I am going to tag Brandi, Heidi, Lila, and my Dad.
The new tag is to write 7 things that are your pet peves! Isn't that creative...I know! So get started and send this around! LOVE YOU ALL! (and sorry it took me so long!)
Posted by Dancing Queen at 3:38 PM
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Monday, June 25, 2007
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Okay everybody, don't worry i'm totally fine! Just so everybody knows on Friday the 1st i woke up at 3 in the morning from a really sharp pain in my chest. It hert so bad that I couldn't sleep. I just got up and would walk around. I didn't want to wake up my dad, but a little tiny cough did that. Well after a blessing and a hot shower we desided to go to the ER. I was worried but I just wanted the pain gone. Well when I got there I had and ECG...(whatever that is??) and some x-rays on my chest. They didn't find anything thankfully! I was so tired but the pain would'nt let me fall asleep. So they drew some blood(and for a girl whose never had that done it was a lot of blood and i have a big bruse to prove it!) and gave me a anti-inflamitory shot. And finally...I FELL ASLEEP! About an hour later I woke up to call my friend and tell her if I didn't come to school to get my yearbook. Then they came in and told me the results. Well it was either my tissur rubbing against my rib cage causing it to get inflamed, or it could be a blood clot in my lung... not very likly but since my blood count was a little low and i had high blood pressure. I feel fine now but my sister Brandi thinks I have what she had which is Gahl stones, something in the Gahl blatter. But for now i'm fine so don't worry. (in the end i got to school to sign yearbooks!.......YES!)
Posted by Dancing Queen at 10:21 PM